Where do you get inspiration? Some places online to check out.
One of the best ways to expand your creativity is to take in as much inspiration in the fields of design, art, photography, typography and more. By exposing yourself to the creative word of others you’ll be able to see what’s already out there, identify the way you would change designs people have already created, learn new techniques, develop your craft, and come up with new ways of creating.
When you’re designing something for a new project or just for fun, ask yourself the following questions:
- What makes this design or concept stand out from others?
- How is it similar to what’s already out there?
- What is the style for this type of design?
- Does the style of this design work well with the concept?
- Where is the inspiration coming from for this project?
- What elements could I remove from this design to make it easier to use?
- What features could I add to this design to make it more functional?